Tuesday, July 5, 2011

welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. This is how this works. I will post a topic (for example FLOWER ). You take a picture from your own perspective of that topic. Be creative. This is a way to show off your creative photography skills.

To post your picture you must have a URL link to your picture. This means you must have it uploaded to the internet somewhere else (walmart, flicker, snapfish, facebook, etc.)
Once you have copied the URL follow these simple instructions:
1. click on the "add your link" button at the bottom of the challenge post.
2. paste the URL in the first box
3. put your name in the second box
4. put your email address in the third box
5. click "next step"
6. click the image you want to appear as the thumbnail

and you are done!

Enjoy!
I can't wait to see your perspective!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be such an interesting blog! I can't wait to see everyone's perspective too!

    ReplyDelete